City of Bushnell, Florida
Committed to the Quality of Life ...
Departments Info and Contact
- Zoning Information
- Administration Department
- Finance Department
- Customer Services and Utility Billing
- Human Resources Department
- Community Services and Events
Online Forms and Resources
- Agenda and Minutes
- Financial Reports
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- Community Documents
- Utility Customer Forms and Resources
Nov. 30 marked the close of hurricane season, with no storms impacting our community. This was the quietest hurricane… Read More
The Florida Department of Transportation District 5 has launched reThink - a Regional Commuter Assistance Program. reThink's Emergency Ride Home Program… Read More
Welcome to the City of Bushnell
Welcome to the City of Bushnell Website. The City hopes you will find this site full of useful information and… Read More
Welcome to our beautiful city! We hope that you will find the information contained in this web site useful and… Read More
CUSTOMER SERVICES AND UTILITY BILLING
"Your Hometown Public Power Provider"
117 E. Joe P. Strickland, Jr. Avenue… Read More
PO Box 115
- Tue. 10 Dec, 2013 (5:30 pm - 6:30 pm) Board of Adjustment & Code Enforcement (BACE) Meeting 12/10/2013 BACE Meeting Agenda & Packet
- Sat. 14 Dec, 2013 (6:30 pm - 9:00 pm) Community Event The First Baptist Church of Bushnell will be putting on a "Living Nativity" at 125 W. Anderson Ave in Bushnell from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
- Tue. 17 Dec, 2013 (6:00 pm - 9:00 pm) Community Event The South Sumter High School and the South Sumter Middle School music departments will be having a Winter Concert in the downtown park in Bushnell. There will be 4 different bands, and the middle school chorus. They will be performing a variety of holiday music. The public is invited to come out. Please bring your own fold out chairs or blankets and enjoy the music.