Departments Info and Contact
- Zoning Information
- Administration Department
- Finance Department
- Customer Services and Utility Billing
- Human Resources Department
- Community Services and Events
Online Forms and Resources
- Agenda and Minutes
- Financial Reports
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- Community Documents
- Utility Customer Forms and Resources
Current Status on Consideration to Expand the Electric System inside the City Limits – Arbitration Hearing postponed for limited timeThe Arbitration Hearing, to determine the purchase cost of the SECO electric system inside the city limits, has been postponed,… Read More
The City of Bushnell is currently taking applications for part-time employment for the Public Works Department. Starting salary range of… Read More
Santa will arrive at 5:30 pm and will be leaving at 6:45 pm, so come early to get your chance… Read More
(Tallahassee, Fla.) – The Florida Municipal Electric Association (FMEA) recently honored the community service efforts of the City of Bushnell by… Read More
Welcome to the City of Bushnell
Welcome to the City of Bushnell Website. The City hopes you will find this site full of useful information and… Read More
Welcome to our beautiful city! We hope that you will find the information contained in this web site useful and… Read More
CUSTOMER SERVICES AND UTILITY BILLING
"Your Hometown Public Power Provider"
117 E. Joe P. Strickland, Jr. Avenue… Read More
PO Box 115
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Fri. 9 Dec, 2016 (9:00 am - 12:30 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event Join Dade Battlefield for a Dutch oven class where you will learn Dutch oven techniques, make several cast-iron dishes and then sample them. The cost is $3 per vehicle or annual park pass plus $5 a person; 12 and under free. This event will be held on December 9th from 9 am to 12:30 pm.
- Sat. 10 Dec, 2016 (5:30 pm - 6:45 pm) City Sponsored Community Event Santa will arrive at 5:30 pm and will be leaving at 6:45 pm, so come early to get your chance to sit and visit with Santa! Sponsored by Suncoast Credit Union. Stay after Santa and enjoy a FREE movie in the park! "The Polar Express", Rated G. The movie will begin at 7:05 pm. Movie sponsored by the City of Bushnell.
- Sat. 10 Dec, 2016 (7:05 pm - 8:35 pm) City Sponsored Community Event ENJOY A FREE MOVIE IN THE PARK! "THE POLAR EXPRESS" RATED: GBEGINS AT 7:05 PM MOVIE SPONSORED BY THE CITY OF BUSHNELL ELECTRIC. Bring your blankets and chairs for a fun filled evening!
- Fri. 16 Dec, 2016 (11:45 am - 1:00 pm) City Hall Closed
- Sat. 17 Dec, 2016 (6:30 pm - 9:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event The First Baptist Church of Bushnell will be holding their annual "Living Nativity" event on Saturday and Sunday, December 17th & 18th from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m located at 125 W. Anderson Ave Bushnell, FL 33513.
- Sun. 18 Dec, 2016 (6:30 pm - 9:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event The First Baptist Church of Bushnell will be holding their annual "Living Nativity" event on Saturday and Sunday, December 17th & 18th from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m located at 125 W. Anderson Ave Bushnell, FL 33513.