City of Bushnell, Florida
Committed to the Quality of Life ...
Departments Info and Contact
- Zoning Information
- Administration Department
- Finance Department
- Customer Services and Utility Billing
- Human Resources Department
- Community Services and Events
Online Forms and Resources
- Agenda and Minutes
- Financial Reports
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- Community Documents
- Utility Customer Forms and Resources
Voting for the new City Clerk will take place on April 7th, 2015 in the Council Chambers at Bushnell City… Read More
The City of Bushnell City Council has been carefully considering a decision on whether or not to expand its electric… Read More
The next movie in the park will be held on May 9th in the Bushnell Downtown Park, located in front… Read More
Jody recently earned the Certified Government Finance Office (CGFO) designation from the Florida Government Finance Officers Association (FGFOA)! This designation… Read More
The Scenic Sumter Heritage Byway will be sponsoring an Antique Appraisal Fair on March 31, 2015 from 2:00 pm to… Read More
Contact the City of Bushnell today to find out how to obtain a Water and Electric Energy Audit for your… Read More
Welcome to the City of Bushnell
Welcome to the City of Bushnell Website. The City hopes you will find this site full of useful information and… Read More
Welcome to our beautiful city! We hope that you will find the information contained in this web site useful and… Read More
CUSTOMER SERVICES AND UTILITY BILLING
"Your Hometown Public Power Provider"
117 E. Joe P. Strickland, Jr. Avenue… Read More
PO Box 115
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Tue. 31 Mar, 2015 (2:00 pm - 7:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event The Scenic Sumter Heritage Byway will be sponsoring an Antique Appraisal Fair on March 31, 2015 from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Sumter County Fairgrounds, located at 7620 State Road 471 Bushnell, FL 33513. Click here for more information.
- Mon. 6 Apr, 2015 (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm) Regular City Council Meeting 04-06-2015 Meeting Agenda 04-06-2015 Full Agenda Packet
- Tue. 7 Apr, 2015 (7:00 am - 7:00 pm) City Election The Special Election for City Clerk will take place from 7 am to 7 pm in the Council Chambers at Bushnell City Hall, located at 117 E. Joe P. Strickland Jr. Ave, Bushnell, FL. For more information and to view/download a sample ballot click here.
- Sat. 9 May, 2015 (6:00 pm - 9:30 pm) City Sponsored Community Event The event will start at 6 pm with an antique car show and then the movie will start at 8 pm. This movie in the park will be held in Bushnell's downtown park, located in front of Bushnell City Hall 117 E. Joe P. Strickland Jr. Ave. For more information, click here.