Departments Info and Contact
- Zoning Information
- Administration Department
- Finance Department
- Customer Services and Utility Billing
- Human Resources Department
- Community Services and Events
Online Forms and Resources
- Agenda and Minutes
- Financial Reports
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- Community Documents
- Utility Customer Forms and Resources
Business Tax Information
All businesses that operate and maintain a permanent place of business within the city limits of Bushnell must have a City of Bushnell Business Tax.
Fill out the attached Business Tax Application and turn it in to Bushnell City Hall at 117 E. Joe P. Strickland Jr. Ave Bushnell, FL 33513 with all neccessary documentation.
Please contact Bushnell City Hall at 352-793-2591, if you have any questions.
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Mon. 3 Apr, 2017 (6:00 pm - 7:00 pm) Regular City Council Meeting 04-03-2017 Meeting Agenda 04-03-2017 Full Agenda Packet
- Fri. 7 Apr, 2017 (10:00 am - 1:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event
- Sat. 8 Apr, 2017 (9:00 am - 3:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event
- Mon. 1 May, 2017 (6:00 pm - 7:00 pm) Regular City Council Meeting
- Mon. 5 Jun, 2017 (6:00 pm - 7:00 pm) Regular City Council Meeting