PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
PARKS AND RECREATION DIVISION
211 Southland Place
PO Box 115
Bushnell, FL 33513
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Parks and Recreation Division is responsible for , but not limited to, the following:
- The maintenance of all three City-owned parks (Kenny Dixon Sports Complex, Bushnell Community Center, and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Park), i.e. mowing, ball field preparation, restroom and grounds cleaning
- Coordinating the usage of all park facilities
- Cleaning and maintenance of Community Center for various functions
- Applying for grant funding for Parks and Playground projects
- Overseeing and implementing the development of proposed projects
- Purchasing of small items and recommendations on larger purchase items
For more information about renting the Bushnell Community Center, see the links below:
For more information regarding ball field or concession stand usage for the Kenny Dixon Sports Complex, see the links below and contact Michael Eastburn at 352-793-3907:
For any additional information, contact the Parks and Recreation Division.