Online Forms and Resources
- Agenda and Minutes
- Financial Reports
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- Community Documents
- Utility Customer Forms and Resources
Departments Info and Contact
- Zoning Information
- Administration Department
- Finance Department
- Customer Services and Utility Billing
- Human Resources Department
- Utilities Department Electric, Water, Wastewater
- Community Services and Events
Board of Adjustment and Code Enforcement
The Board of Adjustment and Code Enforcement consists of five (5) seats that are filled by residents or business property owners of the City and are appointed by the City Council.
The duties of the BACE are to hear and make recommendations to City Council on requests for special exceptions, requests for variances, to act as the City's Land Planning Agency (LPA), to be the Zoning Board and to recommend changes to the Council to any or all City Ordinances.
The Board of Adjustment and Code Enforcement regular meetings are held monthly on the second Tuesday of the month at 5:30 p.m. in the Bushnell City Council Chambers.