Administrative and technical position directing the operation and overall performance of the City of Bushnell’s Electric Distribution, Potable Water, and Wastewater systems. Plans and supervises all activities of the departments. Prepares and maintains department records. Makes written and oral presentations. Reports directly to the City Manager.
- Ability to communicate effectively with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of electric distribution practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of regulatory and safety issues of the various departments.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and supervise the activities of the departments.
- Minimum of ten years collective experience in the supervision, operation and maintenance of Electric, Water, and Wastewater systems
- A degree from an accredited university in an engineering discipline is preferred.
The position offers an excellent benefit package. Salary for this position is commensurate with experience and education.
Letters of interest and resumes will be accepted until February 24, 2017.
Please email all letters of interest and resumes to
or by US mail to:
Kelly Marcoux, Director of HR
City of Bushnell
PO Box 115
Bushnell, FL 33513
The City of Bushnell is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.